Members of the Las Vegas Chamber of Commerce helped with a ribbon cutting at Nicholas Wooldridge’s new office located at 400 S. 7th Street 4th Floor, Las Vegas, NV 89101
Before opening his firm in Las Vegas, Nick Wooldridge, Esq had practiced in New York City where he built a solid reputation for his clients which include international infamous cyberhackers as well as provided counsel on matters related to the 2013 Boston Marathon bombing.
Mr. Wooldridge also focuses on drug charges, traffic violations, white collar crimes and domestic violence issues.
A noted member of the Top 40 Under 40, an elite federation sponsored by National Trial Lawyer whose membership is by invitation only.
- Is a graduate of Boyd School of Law — with Honors
- Was mentored by Lawrence Wishart
- Has established, and demonstrated, skill in global circles and cases
- Served as co-counsel for Azamat Tazhayakov, linked to the Boston Marathon bombings
The Las Vegas Metro Chamber of Commerce recognizes and partners with leading organizations and businesses to make Las Vegas a dynamic place to live. The chamber’s partnership with Mr. Wooldridge will make Las Vegas a globally competitive and mutually beneficial relationship for years to come.
- Neck Restraint Proves Fatal Yet Again - May 19, 2017
- Dad Kills, Dumps Son in the Desert - May 5, 2017
- An Ounce of Marijuana Costs Woman Her Life - April 20, 2017
- Hackers Leak NSA Documents Following Trump’s Attack on Syria - April 13, 2017
- Celebrity Residential Burglaries On The Rise In Los Angeles - April 7, 2017
- Woman Gunned Down outside Las Vegas Shopping Center - March 31, 2017
- Nigerian Sisters Turn the Table on Nigerian Scams - March 2, 2017
- Casino Crime in Las Vegas Continues Even as It Changes - February 24, 2017
- Paul camp cries fraud over Nevada Caucus results - February 13, 2017
- No-Knock Warrants Continue to Erode Americans’ Rights and Liberties - February 2, 2017